Mark your calendar for January 15th, 16th & 17th, 2013 when Baltimore will be conducting its 3rd wintertime bike counts. Baltimore experienced a 137% increase in winter bike commuting from 2011 to 2012. These counts will continue to monitor the level of cycling. Volunteers are needed to brave the elements this January and tbulate bike traffic at:
- Guilford & Mt. Royal Avenues
- Pratt Street & Market Place
- Falls Road & Maryland Avenue
- Aliceanna & Boston Streets and
- Keswick Avenue & Wyman Park Drive
Count times will be from 7:30 to 9:30 am and 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
SIGN UP HERE to verify Baltimore’s 2013 wintertime bicycle traffic!