Thanks to all who braved the cold and came out to last night’s Mayor’s Bicycle Advisory Committee (MBAC) meeting.
Some quick updates from the meeting include:
- signs for the Southeast & Park Heights bike networks coming soon
- the “greening” of the President St bike lanes and Wyman Park bike box will happen in Spring 2011
- the informational hearing with the Baltimore Police Department will take place Wednesday, January 26th
- plenty of spots available for bike traffic verifiers from Jan. 11th – 13th
- DOT taking ideas for Bike Month May 2011
- Bike Maryland is hiring a program coordinator to assist with the bike ambassadors, Tour du Port planning and promoting bike -friendly legislation to the General Assembly