Aside from the extra tube, warmer gear and pajamas for tomorrow’s bike party, ride organizers have a few more things to keep in mind:
1. Check out the route just to get an idea where we’re going
2. Meet at the park to the north of the monument. The west park is fenced off for seeding.
3. This ride leaves at 7:30. More time riding; less time waiting in the cold
4. Relieve corkers at intersections and be nice to motorists.
5. Hand stamps from volunteers are needed for drink specials at Pratt Street Ale House
6. Bike parking is available outside the ale house & across Pratt at the convention center
Be safe, stay warm and bring friends!