For all you who signed up, get out there and CHECK-IN. You have a month and some change to log in to as many designated bike locations around the city as you can! It appears our contest (and winter bike counts) appropriately coincides with an approaching winter storm.
Be sure to hit:
- Charles Village On-Street Bike Parking
- Eastwood-Bayview Bicycle Pedestrian Bridge
- Lake Ashburton
- Fallsway Bike Counter
- Gwynns Falls Trail – Southern Terminus
- Lanvale Contraflow Bicycle Lane
- Wyman Park Bike Box
- Frederick Avenue Bike Lane
- Lake Montebello
- Gwynn Oak Bike Lane
and bike shops
- Light Street Cycles
- Twenty 20 Cycles
- Baltimore Bicycle Works
- Joe’s Bike Shop – Fell’s Point
This week, Tuesday through Thursday, we’re accepting check-ins near this week’s BIKE COUNTS. Check-in near any location near the bike counts happening between 7:30 and 9:30am or 4 and 6pm and we’ll count you! If you check-in at Lanvale St Contraflow Lane (near 2 count locations), we’ll count you TWICE!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE CHECK-IN LOCATIONS ADDED DURING THE CONTEST!