OUTER SPACE is the theme for September’s Baltimore Bike Party!
The ride starts at St. Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and ends at Hopkins Plaza downtown with food trucks, photo booth, DJ and Heavy Seas!
Further details available on the Facebook event page
Thanks to Jonathon Poliszuk for this month’s poster
The Baltimore Bike Party happens because of volunteers! The more people help out, the easier it is for everyone. If you would like to help out with the following, email email@example.com:
- Volunteer Check-in facilitator (7-7:30 )
- Hopkins Plaza Prep (NOT riding)
- Sweep Team (no mechanical skills necessary)
- Wristband/ID Checkers (must be 21+, 9:30-10:45, 10:45-12)
- Beer Ticket Sellers (must be 21+, 9:30-10:45, 10:45-12)
- Ticket Recievers/Beer Distributors (must be 21+, 9:30-10:45, 10:45-12)
- Tap Pourers (must be 21+, 9:30-10:45, 10:45-12)